5 Reasons Why Junk Removal Isn't Free
Now Junk Removal sounds great, but (remove anyway, why isn't it free! Let's look at the reasons:
1. Junk removal companies do more than pick up your junk and take it away... They are also responsible for disposing of it properly, and it costs money. Let's break it like this the company has to:
● Pay for the gas to drive to your home or business.
● Pay for the labor to load up their truck.
● Pay for the landﬁll fee to dispose of your junk.
So they are doing all the labor and using their resources to eliminate your junk. That's why it costs money.
2. Junk Removal Is Not A Part Of The City's Regular Garbage Pickup Services.
The city only provides a limited service, and they will only take away large items too big to ﬁt in a regular garbage bin, such as mattresses and couches. So it's safe to say that junk removal is its service. (contradicting again & last sentence confusing)
3. They Are Professionals Making A Living
Junk removal companies are businesses, and they need to make money to stay in business. They have employees that they need to pay, trucks that need to be maintained, and other business-related expenses.
4. It Can Be Dangerous To Be All On Your Own
One of the main reasons why junk removal isn't free is because it can be dangerous. If you have a lot of junk, moving it and loading it onto a truck can be hard.
5. It's Time-Consuming
Another reason why junk removal isn't free is that it takes time. If you have a lot of junk, it can take hours to load and haul it away. Junk removal companies have the manpower and equipment to do it quickly and eﬃciently.